top of page

Group

Public·677 members

Honestly, I was overwhelmed with all the scholarship and financial aid info out there while trying to fund my studies. That's when I came across this blog post on BooksRun at https://booksrun.com/blog/scholarship-financial-aid/ about scholarships and financial aid, and it was a game changer. I initially found their site because I was looking to sell some textbooks and stumbled upon this really helpful guide. It wasn’t just about selling books—they also had valuable insights into how to navigate financial aid and scholarships, which I desperately needed. It’s funny, I went in trying to clear out my bookshelf and ended up with much-needed advice on how to manage my tuition costs!

Abominate
Abominate
Sep 21

It’s amazing how you can come across something unexpectedly helpful while searching for something else entirely. It sounds like a real lifesaver, especially when managing tuition costs can be so overwhelming. The fact that the site goes beyond just selling textbooks and also offers financial aid insights is such a great bonus. It's definitely something worth looking into, and I really appreciate you pointing it out!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Ahmed Alabdallah
    Ahmed Alabdallah
  • Valentin Jacouty
    Valentin Jacouty
  • online free
    online free
  • hasan khan
    hasan khan
  • Evaa
    Evaa
bottom of page